Using simple kitchen staples you can make your own Mediterranean Salad Dressing anytime you need it!
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Balsamic Vinegar- You can use Red Wine Vinegar or White Wine Vinegar as substitutes
- Garlic Powder- You can use a freshly minced garlic clove if you prefer
- Dried Oregano
- Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
- Add all of the ingredients to a jar and shake.
- Use as desired.
Store leftovers in an airtight jar in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. If the olive oil has hardened, allow it to come to room temperature for 1 hour before using. It will have settled out so shake to mix again prior to using.
How to Use Mediterranean Salad Dressing
- On a Garden or Mediterranean Salad
- Try it as a marinade for chicken
- Serve it as bread dipper with a baguette
LET ME PLAN YOUR DINNERS! Get My FREE Meal Plan (Including Grocery List!)>>>
And if you liked this recipe...
...you might also like:
- 3 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 and ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt plus additional to taste
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Place all of the ingredients in a jar with a tight fitting lid and shake until well combined.
More Homemade Staples!