When the sun is shining and temperatures soar on a hot summer day, there's nothing like a frosty glass of Frozen Strawberry Lemonade to cool you down. All you need is a few simple ingredients and a good blender to whip up this delicious frozen cocktail.
Your new favorite summer drink, this frozen strawberry lemonade recipe strikes the perfect balance between the tangy flavor of fresh lemon juice and sweet berries.
If your favorite thing on a warm day is a glass of fresh lemonade, then you need to give this delicious drink a try. I love simple cold glass of lemonade as much as the next person, it simply can't compete with this slushy drink.
And while it has some stiff competition from these Healthy Chai Frappes for the best summer drink, this incredible frozen strawberry lemonade is certainly in the running!
A sweet treat at any time of year, it is made without refined sugar (as is this Guava White Tea Lemonade) and requires just 4 simple ingredients (one of which is water, so does that even really count?).
Instead of using plenty of ice cubes, frozen strawberries provide the slush factor, resulting in an intense berry flavor that pairs perfectly with the taste of fresh lemons.
This naturally pink lemonade truly is the perfect way to treat yourself on a hot day!
- Strawberries- I've tried this with both regular frozen strawberries from the store and fresh strawberries that were frozen, and the fresh ones definitely made a noticeable difference in the quality! However, the store-bought ones worked too, although I needed to add more honey for sweetness.
- Lemon Juice- Fresh squeezed lemon juice is best but you can use bottled for ease.
- Honey- Add additional to taste depending on how sweet you want it and how sweet the berries that you are using are. You can substitute agave syrup, maple syrup or regular sugar if needed.
- Water- Just add enough to reach your desired consistency.
1. Blend. Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth, adding a little water as needed to achieve your desired consistency.
Leftover and Storage
This frozen lemonade is best consumed immediately.
To Store: If you have leftovers, you can store it in the refrigerator for up to 2 days and drink it cold as homemade strawberry lemonade.
Make it Your Own
Frozen Strawberry Limeade- Replace the lemon juice with lime juice.
Change up the berries- Blueberries, raspberries or blackberries (or a combo) would all be tasty options. Depending on how sweet the berries are, you may need more or less honey.
LET ME PLAN YOUR DINNERS! Get My FREE Meal Plan (Including Grocery List!)>>>
And if you liked this recipe...
...you might also like:
Frozen Strawberry Lemonade
- 1 and ½ cups frozen strawberries
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ tablespoon honey plus additional to taste
- ¼-1/2 cup water
- Add the strawberries, lemon juice, honey and ¼ cup of water to a high powered blender. Blend until smooth, adding water as needed.
- Taste and add more honey as desired. Pulse blender to mix in extra honey. Serve immediately.