Made with just 3 ingredients, this Cajun honey butter sauce is delicious on various meats and seafood, roasted vegetables and more. A little sweet and a little spicy, it is so easy and flavorful.
This Cajun Honey Butter is something you never knew you needed in your life. It is honestly so good on anything- toast, baked salmon, grilled chicken, shrimp, roasted vegetables, corn on the cob... And it takes less than 10 minutes to whip up!
- Butter- It is best to use unsalted butter for this recipe as the Cajun seasoning contains salt. That way you can taste and add additional salt to suit your tastes if needed. That said, salted butter will work as well.
- Cajun Seasoning- I like to use this homemade seasoning which is quick to make! But if you have other Cajun seasoning on hand, that should work as well.
- Mix all of the ingredients together with a hand mixer until well combined and whipped.
Leftovers and Storage
Refrigerate leftovers in an airtight container for up to 1 week or freeze for up to 3 months. Allow to come to room temperature before using so that it is easy to spread.
Ways to Use Cajun Butter
There are SO MANY ways you should use this stuff!
- It is delicious on a variety of grilled, baked or fried seafood and meats:
- Pork Chops
- Spread it on corn on the cob or make this quick and easy Cajun Corn
- Try it with roasted vegetables, such as:
- Sweet Potatoes
- Spread it on toasted Honey Oat Bread or use it on sandwiches
- Use it to make this Cajun Chicken Sheet Pan
Tips and Notes
- If you're in a hurry, you can just melt the butter in the microwave and stir all of the ingredients together. Depending on how you are using it, it can be used in its melted state. Or let it sit at room temperature until it solidifies.
- This recipe can easily be scaled up or down depending on how much you need. Don't need much? Use teaspoons in place of tablespoons to easily scale down and make about 3 tablespoon total.
LET ME PLAN YOUR DINNERS! Get My FREE Meal Plan (Including Grocery List!)>>>
And if you liked this recipe...
...you might also like:
Cajun Honey Butter
- 6 tablespoon butter softened to room temperature
- 3 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Cajun Seasoning
- In a medium bowl, add all of the ingredients and mix with a hand mixer until well combined and whipped.
- Use as desired.