These Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Pancakes are a healthy breakfast disguised as a treat. Made with wholesome ingredients like oats and fresh apples, they are basically your bowl of oatmeal in a tastier form.
Top them with almond butter for a hearty stand alone breakfast or serve them with maple syrup and butter alongside some eggs and bacon for brunch. They come together entirely in the blender and are ready in less than 30 minutes!
- Cashew Milk- Any type of milk (dairy or non-dairy) can be substituted.
- Maple Syrup- Honey or even brown sugar could be used instead.
- Butter- Melted coconut oil will work instead to make the recipe dairy free.
- Apples- Use 1 large or 2 small apples of any variety that you like the flavor of.
- Oats- Large flake or quick oats will work
- Baking Powder
- Blend all of the ingredients together until smooth.
- Cook on griddle and serve immediately!
Cool leftover pancakes on a cooling rack and then store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days or freeze for up to 3 months. Reheat in the microwave or toaster.
Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Pancakes Serving Ideas
These pancakes are full enough of apple and cinnamon flavor to eat all on their own! Or try them topped with:
- Butter and maple syrup
- Toasted, chopped almonds or walnuts
- Sautéed apples- slice 2-3 fresh apples thinly and sauté over medium heat in 1-2 tablespoon of butter with ½ teaspoon of cinnamon for 5-10 minutes until softened (almost like apple pie filling!)
- Almond or peanut butter
- Maple Walnut Granola or Honey Cinnamon Granola
- Or try one of these 23 Delicious Healthier Toppings for Pancakes
If you have dietary restrictions, check the packaging of specific ingredients that you use to ensure they are compliant. This recipe is:
- Dairy Free - If you use coconut oil in place of butter.
- Gluten Free
- Nut Free - If you use a nut free milk.
And if you liked these Apple Pancakes…
…you might also like:
- Apple Sauce
- Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oats
- Flourless Oat Waffles
- Banana Oat Pancakes
- Flourless Blender Oatmeal Pancakes (No Banana)
Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Pancakes
- ¾ cup cashew milk or milk of choice
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- 1 and ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 2 small apples, cored or 1 large (about 200 g/7 oz total)
- 1 cup large flake rolled oats
- 1 and ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat a griddle or frying pan to medium high heat.
- Add all of the ingredients to a high powered blender and blend until smooth.
- Lightly brush butter or oil on griddle and spoon out ¼ cup of batter per pancake, leaving about 3 inches in between to give them room to spread out.
- Allow to cook 2-3 minutes undisturbed until the edges start to look set and lightly golden and bubbles start to form on the top. Flip and allow to cook 2-3 more minutes.
- Repeat with remaining batter until all pancakes are cooked and serve immediately!
More Breakfast Recipes!
So delicious! I loved these as did my kiddos. We're adding this recipe to our morning routine.
I'm glad you enjoyed this recipe, Aimee!
I am ready for the fall flavours. These will be perfect for brunch on the weekend. I know they will be a hit with the family.
I hope you love them!
Such a fun and delicious fall breakfast! Those flavors sound absolutely amazing, especially with the combination of the maple syrup and cinnamon.
Thank you for your kind review, Tara!
Love the combination of ingredients in this pancake recipe. So flavorful
Thank you for your kind review!
Not only is this recipe delicious but it will also make your home smell amazing!! Thank you!!
Thank you for your kind review, Kali!
This recipe was so good! My kids wanted pancakes and I wanted to celebrate fall!
I'm glad you enjoyed this recipe, Amy!