These Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oats are almost like dessert for breakfast!
Filled with the flavours that you would find in an apple pie, they require just 3 ingredients and 5 minutes of your time.
And if you're feeling extra fancy, top them with some Granola and tell yourself that it's Apple Crisp!
- Apple Sauce- I highly recommend using this homemade recipe as it is so full of flavor! That said, the recipe will work with regular store bought apple sauce as well.
- Rolled Oats- You can use either large flake or quick rolled oats for this recipe
- Combine all of the ingredients, cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 3 hours and up to 48 hours.
- Microwave for 30-60 seconds if desired, stir and serve.
Store leftover apple cinnamon overnight oats in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 day.
Ways to Dress Up these Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oats
Try topping these with Homemade Granola (like apple crisp for breakfast!), toasted chopped nuts, a spoonful of almond butter or some freshly sliced apples or blueberries. Or try stirring in some Cranberry Sauce for an apple cranberry combo!
If you have dietary restrictions, check the packaging of specific ingredients that you use to ensure they are compliant. This recipe is:
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
- Nut Free
And if you liked this recipe...
...you might also like:
- Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Pancakes
- Avocado Spinach Smoothie (4 Ingredients)
- Honey Spice Zucchini Muffins
- Flourless Oatmeal Cookie Bars
Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oats
- 1 cup apple sauce
- ⅓ cup large flake or quick rolled oats
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- Combine all of the ingredients together, cover and place in the refrigerator overnight or for a minimum of 3 hours.
- Stir and serve cold or heat in the microwave for 30-60 seconds.
More Breakfast Recipes!
I don't think anything beats apple cinnamon oats! Such a warming and cozy flavor combo. I love this overnight option!
I'm glad you enjoyed this recipe, Dana!
This looks extremely droolicious....Love the flavour of cinnamon and apple....
Thank you for your kind review, Lubna!
I had these for breakfast this morning and omg were they amazing! Thanks so much for sharing the recipe!
I'm glad you enjoyed this recipe, Tayler!
Yum, I eat oats quite frequently for breakfast and I LOVE this idea of mixing them up with apple sauce and cinammon. Can't wait to try it tomorrow morning. Cheers 🙂
Thank you for your kind review, Rosemary!