Classic Ranch flavours meet zesty Taco Seasoning in this Santa Fe Ranch Dip recipe! Made with just five ingredients, you can whip up this sauce in a couple of minutes.
It is light and creamy thanks to Greek yogurt while lime juice adds a pop of freshness. Use it for a vegetable dip, salad dressing and more!
- Greek Yogurt - Ensure that you use plain (unsweetened) yogurt. Full fat or low fat will work. Or you could use regular yogurt if needed.
- Lime Juice - Lemon juice will also work.
- Taco Seasoning - If you don't have any on hand, you can substitute with: ½ tablespoon chili powder, ½ teaspoon cumin, ¼ teaspoon garlic powder, ¼ teaspoon paprika and ⅛ teaspoon ground cayenne.
- Fine Sea Salt - Depending on how salty the taco seasoning is that you use, you may not need as much. Don't add any to start and then taste and add as needed.
- Dried Dill Weed
1. Mix. Combine all of the ingredients in a small bowl.
To Store: Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Make it Your Own
- To "Jazz Up" this Santa Fe Ranch, you could add:
- Diced Tomatoes- ¼ cup of small diced tomatoes would be a tasty add, especially if you are using this as a dip for tortilla chips or pizza.
- Finely Chopped Green Onions
- Lime Zest- Use the zest of 1 lime (the same lime you need for the juice) to add some extra freshness to the dip.
- If you would like to make it a thinner dressing consistency, you can mix in 1-2 tablespoon of water or milk.
There are so many great ways to enjoy this Santa Fe Ranch Dip! Use it as:
- Salad Dressing for a garden greens salad or make this Santa Fe Salad
- A dip for fresh vegetables, tortilla chips, garlic bread or pizza
- A spread on a sandwich such as Pulled Pork or on these Simple Barbecued Burgers
If you have dietary restrictions, check the packaging of specific ingredients that you use to ensure they are compliant. This recipe is:
- Gluten Free
- Nut Free
And if you liked this recipe...
...you might also like:
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- ½ teaspoon dill weed
- Mix all of the ingredients until well combined. Taste and add additional salt or seasoning if needed. Stir in 1-2 tablespoon of water if you would like a thinner consistency.
- Use as desired or chill in the refrigerator.